Looking for an affordable yet comfortable home in Gurgaon? Signature global orchard avenue in Sector 93 could be a perfect fit for you. As an upcoming under-construction housing society, it offers various types of properties. Including apartments and independent floors, that cater to different budgets and preferences.
Whether you are a nuclear family or a joint family, a first-time homebuyer or an investor. Signature global orchard avenue has got you covered. You can explore various property options. Ranging from 2 bhk apartments to 3 bhk independent floors. Find the one that meets your specific needs and expectations.
To make your living experience comfortable and hassle-free. Signature global orchard avenue provides all the basic facilities and amenities. Providing 24/7 water and power supply, security services, green areas. Also provide children's play zone, parking spaces, and more. You can rest assured that your daily needs will be take care of.
Signature global orchard avenue is a rera-registered project. Which means that it complies with the real estate. (regulation and development) act, 2016, and its rules and regulations. This ensures that the project is transparent, accountable, and fair to homebuyers. You can check the project details and other important information. On the state rera portal using its registration number, hrera-11of2017.
One of the key advantages of signature global orchard avenue is its affordability. The prices of the properties are competitive and reasonable. Making it a great option for those who want to buy a home without breaking the bank. Moreover, the project offers various payment plans, such as clp, dp, and subvention. That suit different budgets and preferences.
Under the clp, you have to pay the amount in installments based on the progress of the construction work. This allows you to manage your cash flow and pay only for what has built.
Under the dp, you have to pay a lump sum amount upfront. Usually around 95% of the total cost, and the remaining 5% at the time of possession. This can give you a significant discount on the total cost. It requires a higher initial investment.
Under the subvention plan, you have to pay only 10% of the total cost upfront, and the rest is finance a bank or nbfc. This allows you to defer the payment and reduce the burden of emis.
Signature global orchard avenue is locate in sector 93, Gurugram. Which is a rapid developing area with excellent connectivity to the rest of the city. It is close to dwarka expressway, pataudi road, and nh-8. Which connect it to major destinations such as delhi, noida, and manesar. Moreover, it is surround by various commercial, educational, and healthcare facilities. Making it a convenient and desirable location to live.
Signature global orchard avenue is design to be an economic and sustainable project. It incorporates various green features such as rainwater harvesting, solar panels. Waste management systems, and energy-efficient fixtures. This not only reduces the carbon footprint of the project. It also lowers your utility bills and promotes a healthier lifestyle.
Signature global orchard avenue is commit to providing excellent. Customer support and after-sales services to its customers. Its dedicated sales team is always ready to assist you with your queries and concerns. Moreover, the project offers various value-added services such as home loan help. Interior design consultancy, and rental help. That can make your home-buying journey smoother and more fulfilling.
Let's connect with Realone Expert !